Power BI Change Tables, is where you have a specific item (In the above example it is country) that you want to compare with multiple other countries and view the comparison.
This is achieved by FourMoo’s Change Table Power BI Report, with the following highlights:
• It allows a single value to be used as the item to be compared to.
• It then allows multiple other countries to be compared to the single item.
• As shown by using some advanced DAX measures, the values can be shown in both a table or visual format.
• Along with this there are additional DAX measures showing the average working hours of the countries vs the average working hours of the single country.
• Another highlight is how the labels have been customized if more than 3 countries are selected to change the text to show “and more…” whilst if one or two are selected it would then show the entire country name.