Readers would be pleased to know that I have teamed up with Packt Publishing to organize a Giveaway of the Expert Cube Development with SSAS Multidimensional Models
And two lucky winners stand a chance to win ecopy of their new book. Keep reading to find out how you can be one of the Lucky Winners.
· Build a data mart suitable for use with Analysis Services
· Work with a thread pool effectively
· Create and configure an Analysis Services project in SQL Server Data Tools
· Use the Dimension Wizard and the Dimension Editor to build dimensions
· Create measure groups and associate them with dimensions
· Design cubes and dimensions and also implement common calculations in MDX
· Explore the security model, including dimension security and cell security, and implement dynamic security
· Tune queries to get the best possible performance
· Automate processing and partition creation
· Monitor your cube to see who’s actually using it
How to Enter?
All you need to do is head on over to the book page (Expert Cube Development with SSAS Multidimensional Models) and look through the product description of the book and drop a line via the comments below this post to let us know what interests you the most about this book. It’s that simple.
The contest will close on 19 March 2014. Winners will be contacted by email, so be sure to use your real email address when you comment!